Thursday, October 6, 2011

UFC 136 Predictions

Edgar vs. Maynard
Both are good wrestlers. Frankie is the better boxer; Gray is the stronger of the two.
This is going to be another great one; it’s so hard to pick this one. Both men are tuff & fight so hard. Since I have to pick, I’m going with……
The Bully is the New Lightweight Champion of the World
Aldo vs. Florian
I like Kenny Florian but he always come in wrong for a title fight i.e. not enough wrestling, not enough boxing. Maybe it’s too much brother get back to Mark Dellagrote & get back on top.
Jose Aldo retains his Featherweight Belt by decision.

Sonnen vs. Stann
I always like to root for my fellow Marines, My heart says Brian Stann by KO, My head says Chael Sonnen  by ground & pound.
Since my divorce I don’t listen to my heart any more.
Chael Sonnen by TKO
Guillard vs. Lauzon
Melvin Guillard, is an athletic freak, who has been sticking to the Greg Jackson fight to win plan. Joe Lauzon will keep the pressure on Guillard ruin the plan & break Guillard. I don’t think Guillard is mentally tough enough to deal with Lauzon.
Joe Lauzon wins by decision
Leonard Garcia vs. Nam Phan
Nam Phan got robbed in their 1st fight, not this time.
Leonard Garcia crushes Nam.
Leonard Garcia wins by TKO 2nd round


Spike TV Prelims
Demian Maia vs. Jorge Santiago
Demian Maia wins by submission

Anthony Pettis vs. Jeremy Stephens
Jeremy Stephens wins by decision

I can't wait to see these fights!
I'll be watching them with all my MMA fanatics at New York Mixed Martial Arts in Queens NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment